WordPress Family Award
A message from Shaun, the creator of this award:
This is an award for everyone who is part of the “WordPress Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you, Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Here are my 10 Nominations:
1. Jessica: http://gravatar.com/jdoyle84
2. Chiquita: http://simplybecome.org/
3. Melissa: http://melissaslifeworthliving.wordpress.com/
4. Aprille: http://beautifulinhistime.com/
5. Heather: http://www.livinghomefree.com/
7. Adeline: http://adelineohvelarde.wordpress.com/
8. Iris: http://www.irisparr.com/
9. Tanya: http://typicaltanya.com/
10. Claire: http://onepassiononedevotion.wordpress.com/
I’m relatively new to WordPress so this award is perfect. Those I’ve nominated have made me feel welcome and at home on this new WordPress adventure. Most of you, my WordPress friends, have encouraged me through Five Minute Friday (FMF) comments and a few through National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo). Thanks so much for making me feel a part of your blogosphere.
Please accept this award and pass it on to 10 people who are family you may never meet and mean as much to you as your own.
Shaun: http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/ nominated me.