There’s a creative activity I like to engage in that allows me to walk away from a quote with a greater benefit than merely having viewed words with a quick scan of the eye. I call it “In Two Words”. You can find out more about it in the introductory post.
When I post a quote, I encourage you to join with me and consider the quote long enough to formulate a response “in two words”.
Here’s today’s quote:
For disappearing acts, it’s hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work. ~Doug Larson
In two words, how do you spend those eight hours?
My response: cultivating friendships
- ‘In Two Words’ Contemplative Practice: Introduction (o2bheavenlyminded.com)
- In Two Words: Quote by Wordsworth (o2bheavenlyminded.com)
- If I had more time… (teabooksthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Time… (spongebobz14.wordpress.com)
- Nap time: More Important than you think (deakinscicomm.wordpress.com)
- No More Sleepless Nights (chixyfied.wordpress.com)