From the creators of National Novel Writing Month ( ) come another writing adventure, National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo). The goal is to write 30 poems in 30 days. This annual event takes place during the ‘ National Poetry Month.
The poems don’t have to be epic. They don’t even have to rhyme. In fact, this would be a great opportunity for you to explore many different forms of poetry. If you’re still doubting your ability to create a poem, I’ve got a fabulous solution to help you get over that hurdle. Go to Educational Technology Training Center (ETTC) and use their instant poetry forms. Their instructions: “Choose your poetry form from the list of links on the left. Then just add words to make the poem your own.” How easy is that?
- 30 Poems, 30 Days: NaPoWriMo Has Begun (en.blog.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo: Intro (mbvloveless.com)
- NaPoWriMo (maggiemendus.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo…Here I Come (howfarhownear.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo~ say what (melissaslifeworthliving.wordpress.com)